Liverpool L20 8PDView on map
Camp Hangar is a two-day activity programme that aims to get kids moving, thinking and exploring new skills.
Running weekly, not only do you get some downtime while they’re with our qualified instructors, but we’ll do everything we can to tire them out before home time too!
Camp Hangar Activities
Camp Hangar activities:
- At least three hours of climbing coaching and games on our main walls
- Creative climbing-related arts and crafts projects
- Climbing inspiration – talks or short films
- An activity session at Airborn Academy, Liverpool
- Kids yoga (including some much needed stretching!)
Sessions cost £75 which includes the following:
- We’ll look after the kids for two consecutive days 11am-3pm
- All equipment hire
- Lunch, snacks and 1 x soft drink (unlimited water provided)
- Entry fee for Airborn
- Hangar camp t-shirts
- Small groups – no more than twelve kids at any time
- Free entry to our October competition - details to follow
What the kids needs to bring
- Comfortable clothes (it can get warm at The Hangar, so shorts and t-shirts or sportswear is all good
- Loads of positive energy
- Let us know if your child has any dietary requirements (i.e. gluten free, veggie etc).
Although the camps will repeat the same format each time they run, we’ll try to include enough different activities that kids who want to come a couple of times get lots out of the experience.
- 24th& 25th July
- 31st & 1st Aug
- 7th & 8th Aug
- 14th & 15th Aug
- 21st &22nd Aug
- 28th & 29th Aug