Try the UK's most sociable sport - Bouldering Tasters at The Climbing Hangar
Bouldering is so much more than a fitness activity. It's a way to challenge yourself, relax, and spend time with family and friends, no matter what your level or ability.
But if you've never done it before, turning up at a climbing wall can be a bit daunting. So we run taster sessions to get you going with some basic skills and loads of encouragement from our team.
You have a couple of options to choose from:
1) For individuals, couples or friends who'd like to meet other climbers, join a scheduled evening or weekend session. (Ages 14 and up). Check availability and book now.
2) Specifically interested in learning with your kids? We're running family sessions throughout the summer holidays. Check availability and book now.
2) Coming with a group of three or more? We can run a session just for you. Drop us a line with your preferred date, time and the number in your group. We'll do the rest.
A taster session usually runs for 30-40 minutes and they're run by one of our experienced coaches in groups of no more than eight. You get:
- A safety briefing and tour of the centre to make you feel at home
- An introduction to bouldering basics to get you off the ground
- The opportunity to meet other new climbers and learn together
- Tips for when you come back to help you get the most out of your time with us
Tasters are £10 per person (all ages) and include:
- Kit hire (shoes and chalk)
- Access to the centre for as long as you like after the taster so you can practice your new found skill
If this is your first visit to The Climbing Hangar, make sure you've watched the induction video and completed our waiver before you arrive.
Want to know more before you book? Check out our guide to your first climb so you know what to expect.