Standard entry - membership and punchcards
Our monthly membership service entitles customers to unlimited climbing. Customers also receive discounts on some products and services – please speak to staff at your local Hangar for details.
What do I get?
Hangar subscription membership comes with no contracts, no joining fees and no cancellation charges. It also includes the following benefits:
- Free shoe hire
- A range of coaching options (groups, socials, floorwalking)
- After-school club
- Free yoga
- Members' only sessions
- Discounts and early bird booking on loads of events
- Unlimited climbing at any time
How does it work?
Taking out membership
- Currently, you can only sign up in person at The Climbing Hangar. Your first payment will be a pro rata payment based on the normal monthly subscription of £39.99 (subject to a minimum £10 charge).
- At the time of signing up, you will be asked to provide credit or debit card details from which a recurring payment will be taken on the 4th of the month until you decide to cancel (or your credit card expires).
- You can cancel at any time without penalty. Access to your membership services will continue until the end of the current billing cycle. No pro rata refunds will be given
- If you wish to cancel please do so via our cancellation form. Please try and do this no later then 3rd of the month to ensure you’re not charged for the next billing cycle
- If your card expires or there are insufficient funds in your account on the 4th of the month, we will attempt to take payment again within 48 hours. If we're still unable to take payment we will put a note on your account that payment was declined. We will also let you know via email. Your membership services will be suspended until you settle the account on your next visit.
- On occasion if payment is not taken on 4th of the month, you’ve not visited the Hangar to make payment and you’ve not cancelled your membership, our system will bill for all outstanding amounts on the next billing cycle. This can result in fees for the preceding and current billing cycle being taken at once, which will look like a double payment. If in doubt, please contact us.
- We will never bill for more than two month’s fees in one transaction. However, if we’ve not received payment or notice of cancellation for two consecutive months, we may flag your account as no longer being eligible for membership
- We reserve the right to change our membership pricing and introduce cancellation charges at a future date, but we will always let you know before we do so with enough notice for you to cancel your membership without additional charges
Punchcards are available in two denominations:
- 10 climb pass (available to everyone)
- 5 climb pass (only available with student ID).
In both all climbs must be used within six months of the purchase date. Any climbs remaining on the pass after this date will be forfeited.