Standard entry - membership
Our monthly membership subscription is only £23.99 - we think that makes us the best value climbing wall in the UK!
What do I get?
In addition to all the climbing you want whenever you want it, membership gives you:
- Free shoe hire
- A range of coaching options (groups, socials, floorwalking)
- After-school club for kids aged 7-13
- Discounted yoga
- Members' only sessions
- Discounts and early bird booking on loads of events
How does it work?
Taking out membership
- Currently, you can only sign up in person at The Climbing Hangar. Your first payment will be a pro rata payment based on the normal monthly subscription of £23.99 (subject to an £8 minimum payment)
- At the time of signing up, you will be asked to provide credit or debit card details from which a recurring payment will be taken on the 10th of the month until you decide to cancel.
- You can cancel at any time without penalty, providing your first full month's membership payment has been paid (i.e. any pro rata amount when you sign up, plus 1 x your regular billing on the 10th of the month). Access to your membership services will continue until the end of the current billing cycle. No pro rata refunds will be given.
- If you wish to cancel please do so via our cancellation form. Please do this before the 9th of the month to ensure you’re not charged for the next billing cycle.
- If your card expires or there are insufficient funds in your account on the 10th of the month, we will attempt to take payment again within 48 hours. If we're still unable to collect your payment we will put a note on your account that payment was declined. We will also let you know via email. Your membership services will be suspended until you settle the account on your next visit.
- On occasion if payment is not taken on 10th of the month, you’ve not visited the Hangar to make payment and you’ve not cancelled your membership, our system will bill for all outstanding amounts on the next billing cycle. This can result in fees for the preceding and current billing cycle being taken at once, which will look like a double payment. If in doubt, please contact us.
- We will never bill for more than two month’s fees in one transaction. However, if we’ve not received payment or notice of cancellation for two consecutive months, we may flag your account as no longer being eligible for membership.
Future price changes
- We reserve the right to change our membership pricing and introduce cancellation charges at a future date, but we will always let you know before we do so with enough notice for you to cancel your membership without additional charges