Coaching is an ideal opportunity to get expert insight and really start to see improvement. 1-2-1 sessions are tailored to your needs, assessing your current abilities and provide a road-map to achieve your goals, while small group sessions give you the benefit of a coach on hand and the motivation of learning with others.
How can we help?
Over time we will extend our schedule to offer small group coaching for different types of climber. For now we offer a weekly drop-in session for those climbing at blue (V3ish) or above.
- No more than eight people on a session
- An hour and a half with one of our qualified coaches
- Flexible - drop in and out as you like (although we recommend coming at least every couple of weeks)
- Homework for training under your own steam to make sure you keep progressing
- Loads of motivation from climbing with others
- Accelerated development - you'll definitely progress fast with us!
The first step is to get in touch and let us know what you're looking for.
Book solo for £25, or come with a friend for £42.
(Groups of three or more should book a coach-led group session - prices start at £47.50).
We'll aim to come back to all enquiries within 24 hours, though during busy periods this can take a few days.
- Tackle a plateau
- Assessment of strengths and weaknesses
- Training plans for on and off the wall
- Competition prep
- One off sessions to full programmes
- An excellent gift for the climber in your life
- Kids and adults welcome.