Standard entry - membership
Our membership subscription is just £23.99 per month which means at least 10% saving, even if you only climb three times a month.
There are no contracts, no joining fees, and no cancellation charges. We think it makes us the best value climbing wall in the UK.
Hangar subscription membership comes with no contracts, no joining fees and no cancellation charges. It also includes the following benefits:
- Free shoe hire
- A range of coaching options (groups, socials, floorwalking)
- After-school club
- Free yoga
- Members' only sessions
- Discounts and early bird booking on loads of events
- Unlimited climbing at any time
How does it work?
Taking out membership
- Currently, you can only sign up in person at The Climbing Hangar. Your first payment will be a pro rata payment based on the normal monthly subscription of £23.99 (subject to a minimum £8 charge)
- At the time of signing up, you will be asked to provide credit or debit card details from which a recurring payment will be taken on the 4th of the month until you decide to cancel (or your credit card expires).
- You can cancel at any time without penalty. Access to your membership services will continue until the end of the current billing cycle. No pro rata refunds will be given
- If you wish to cancel please use the cancellation form. As long as your form is submitted before midday on the 3rd of the month you will not be charged the next month's fee.
- If your card expires or there are insufficient funds in your account on the 4th of the month, we will attempt to take payment again within 48 hours. If we're still not able to take payment we will put a note on your account that payment was declined. We will also let you know via email. Your membership services will be suspended until you settle the account on your next visit.
- On occasion if payment is not taken on 4th of the month, you’ve not visited the Hangar to make payment and you’ve not cancelled your membership, our system will bill for all outstanding amounts on the next billing cycle. This can result in fees for the preceding and current billing cycle being taken at once, which will look like a double payment. If in doubt, please contact us.
- We will never bill for more than two month’s fees in one transaction. However, if we’ve not received payment or notice of cancellation for two consecutive months, we may flag your account as no longer being eligible for membership
- We reserve the right to change our membership pricing and introduce cancellation charges at a future date, but we will always let you know before we do so with enough notice for you to cancel your membership without additional charges